VLP Fabrication Services
VLP has a 10,000 square foot fabrication facility attached to our corporate offices in Mansfield, Tx.
VLP’s fabrication facility enables us to meet our customer needs in many ways. We can prefabricate components in our facility which saves money, reduces congestion, shortens durations and minimizes interruptions in customer production.
VLP Fabrication Facility employs full-time Quality Control Managers that ensure all fabrication meets our stringent quality standards. All process pipe is fabricated to ASTM B31.1 or B31.3 specifications.
Providing resources in:
- Mezzanines & Platforms
- Stairs, Ladders, Landings and Crossovers
- Stainless Steel for Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical Facilities
- Hydronic Piping (CHW, HHW, Steam), Process Piping, Compressed Air, Natural Gas
- Plumbing: Sanitary Sewer Batteries, Domestic Water Headers & Drops, Etc.
- Metal Buildings, Awnings
- Tanks, Silos & Hoppers
- Oil & Gas
- Weld Procedures
- NDT: X-ray, ultrasonic, gamma ray & dye penetrant testing
- 3A Sanitary, Stainless Steel
- Pipe, Duct and Equipment Supports
What Our Customers Say At VLP Contractors we value ourselves on integrity. When we tell a customer we will do something for them, we make it happen. We understand the challenges of operating a production facility, constructing a new building and renovating an existing one. We stand behind our promises and our work.
VLP values your interest in our services.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments:
2429 FM 917 Mansfield, TX 76063